IF YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, IS OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF OUR CURRENT CLINICAL TRIALS LISTED, PLEASE CONTACT RESEARCH AT ASHEVILLE GASTROENTEROLOGY FOR MORE INFORMATION TO SEE IF YOU MIGHT QUALIFY. IF ELIGIBLE, MOST TRIALS WILL COVER THE COST OF TRIAL-RELATED EXPENSES AND/OR STIPEND. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION WITH YOUR E-MAIL TO RESEARCH@ASHEVILLEGASTRO.COM AND A STUDY COORDINATOR WILL CONTACT YOU!
1) Safety and Efficacy Trial of RPC1063 for Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis (Receptos/Celgene).
2) A Long-Term Registry of Humira® (Adalimumab) in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (UC)-LEGACY-(ABBVIE)
3) Qualitative Interviews with Patients Diagnosed With Ulcerative Colitis Undergoing Colonoscopy. #2283A (Robarts)
1) Efficacy of CROWN in Repair and Maintenance of the Intestinal Mucosa in Patients with CD Receiving Anti-TNF Therapy (PIONEER-CD)-(Nestle/Robarts)
2) Efficacy and Safety Study of Mongersen (GED-0301) for the Treatment of Subjects With Active Crohn’s Disease (Celgene) (GED-CD-001)
3) A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Mongersen GED-0301 Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Crohn’s Disease (GED-CD-003)-Celgene
4) A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Mongersen GED-0301 Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Crohn’s Disease (GED-CD-004)-Celgene
6) BI 695501 versus Humira® in patients with active Crohn’s disease: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, parallel group, non-inferiority trial comparing efficacy, endoscopic improvement, safety, and immunogenicity (Boehringer-Ingelheim)
6) Qualitative Interviews with Patients Diagnosed With Crohn’s Disease Undergoing Colonoscopy: #2122A (Robarts)
Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NASH)
1) Randomized Global Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Impact on NASH with Fibrosis of Obeticholic Acid Treatment (REGENERATE)-(Intercept Pharmaceuticals)
2) A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Obeticholic Acid in Subjects with Compensated Cirrhosis due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis-(Intercept Pharmaceuticals)
3) A Multicentre Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elafibranor in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and fibrosis-RESOLVE-IT (GenFit)
1) HCV-TARGET-Observational Hepatitis C Therapeutic Registry and Research Network (UF-UNCCH)
1) A Randomized, Investigator-Blinded, Non-Inferiority, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of DCL-101 Compared to GoLytely in Adult Outpatients Undergoing Routine Colonoscopy (Dark Canyon Labs)
2) Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized Study Comparing the Diagnostic Yield of Colon Capsule Endoscopy Versus Computed Tomographic Colonography in a Screening Population (Medtronics)
3) A Safety and Efficacy Comparison of BLI4700 Bowel Preparation versus an FDA-approved Comparator in Adult Subjects prior to Colonoscopy (Braintree)
Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE)
1) Oral Budesonide Suspension (OBS) in Adolescent and Adult Subjects (11 to 55 Years of Age, Inclusive) With Eosinophilic Esophagitis: A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study (SHIRE)
1) Helicobacter pylori Sample Collection Protocol PRE-THERAPY Subjects (PRE-TREAT A001)-DIASORIN
1) CALFE Stool Sample Collection Protocol-DIASORIN
Please Note: We maintain an ongoing list of eligible candidates for many GI and liver diseases, so if we do not currently have an open and enrolling trial listed, you may request we keep your name in our referral database for future GI-related trials as they become available.